pc barn

pc barn

Monday, February 17, 2014

First Day of Park City Living Blog!

Hello Friends!




I decided to add a blog to my business here in Park City, UT. I'm hoping this will serve as a guide for locals as well as visitors to this beautiful town.  A little background about my self.  I was born and raised here in Park City. I have done numerous jobs in and around Park City over the years and have seen so many people come and go over the years.  I currently am the owner of Park City Concierge Services, and thought posting to this blog would help people make decisions on where to go and what fun things to do in town.  One of the big reasons I wanted to start this blog is every time I go try a new restaurant in town, I am typically 85% disappointed.  That's not to say there isn't some great restaurant's in town because there is lots of great restaurants in town. See, I love to go out to eat with my family. My family and I have lots of fun experiences in and around Park City. We are a very active family. We love to ski, mountain bike,  hike, go boating camping and having great meals together. So as you can tell we love our community and all it has to offer. We would love to share our experiences with you. These are our experiences, not everyone will agree with us but we hope this will help you try something new in Park City.  When it comes to the food around Park City you may think why would he know any better then anyone else. So here is a little about my culinary background.  I am a graduate 13 years ago from the Le Cordon Bleu in Portland, OR. I am the Former Executive Chef at Park City Mountain Resort as well as Promontory The Ranch Club. I was also the Director of Food and Beverage at a resort in Aspen, CO.  So food is my thing.  Good service, ambiance, great food, and a reasonable price for what you receive. So as I begin this, I say hello to you all. This won't be all about food, but also good things to do in and around Park City. Stay Tuned!








Christian









No comments:

Post a Comment